Tuesday, May 18, 2010

returning to the Wu-Chi

she who is conscious of the white
but keeps to the black
   becomes the model for the world
being the model for the world
she has the power which never errs
   and returns again to the Wu-Chi
to enter the nameless gate and return again to the Wu-Chi. to simplify my life so that there are no non-necessary distractions. to get my life-cycle back. to take advantage of the bright and keep to the dark. to write from my heart and know my intellect also. to let my knowledge go.
the simplification will involve several steps. the first i am doing is greatly reducing the amount of words i speak. 
she who speaks does not know
she who knows does not speak
i do not think i know. but my silence will at least not weary my mouth and the ears of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment